We take pride in our refreshing ‘can do’ approach
to corporate and commercial law.
As a client of Sherbornes we take an active interest in your business and take time to get to know what makes you stand out from the competition. Whether you are a recent start up or a well-established company with owners looking for an exit strategy, we are here to make a difference by helping you to achieve your objectives.
It’s our job to know the law and how it can be used to help our clients. We take pride in our refreshing ‘can do’ approach and offer clear straightforward, practical advice. Of course, we don’t shy away from complex detail but we have learnt that our clients are more interested in getting things done than they are in the legal ‘whys and wherefores’.
The world of corporate structuring and initiatives, in fact all matters of a commercial legal nature, is genuinely dynamic. It is an area of the law that many of our clients have not experienced before and in which new ground is regularly broken. This is why we try to approach matters with an overriding principle of support, encouragement and reassurance. We are here to provide contemporary expertise ,grasping your commercial and corporate problems and solving them for you.
We are delighted to be able to provide our clients with the following corporate and commercial services.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Company Restructuring
- Company Reorganisations
- MBO’s (Management Buy Outs)
- Share and asset acquisitions and disposals
- Shareholders Agreements and Articles of Association
- Company formation
- Corporate and Partnership structuring (including LLPs)
- Professional partnerships
- JV’s – Joint Ventures
- Company incorporations
- Company Secretarial matters
- Contract review, advice and negotiation;
- Terms and conditions of sale and purchase (goods and/or services).
- Advertising agreements;
- Agency agreements;
- Commercial Contracts;
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- Equipment hire agreements;
- Franchising agreements;
- Heads of terms for corporate/commercial transactions;
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements;
- Outsourcing agreements;
- Sponsorship agreements; and
- Supply and/or purchase agreements
We have been delighted to work with Sherbornes on the acquisition of 2DTech Limited. The time-frame from instruction to completion was compressed and Simon Birks, the lead partner, provided excellent support and advice to help us achieve the tight deadlines. Simon is continuing to work with us on a number of other commercial matters.Neill Ricketts