Have you ever wished you had an experienced Lawyer sat next to you?
Someone you could discuss your HR issues with, without getting a bill?
NOW YOU CAN!
The Sherbornes ARCTURUS Service
ARCTURUS is our unique fixed price advisory service for employers giving them all the benefits of an in-house legal team, at a fraction of the cost.
It’s simple; for an agreed monthly fee, often as little as £100 per month, you get around the clock access to your own designated employment law solicitor.
Whenever you need expert help we are here for you. No faceless strangers, call centres, insurance companies, conflicts of interest, surprise invoices or unforeseen bills and not even a long-term commitment if you’re not ready for it!
What ARCTURUS offers:
- Around the clock access to a solicitor that knows your business
- A fixed fee for the year, no surprise invoices.
- An audit of your policies and contracts to ensure they are compliant with current legislation.
- Access to policy updates and new policies as the law changes.
- All telephone and email advice included without charge.
- The chance to sense check what you want to do, review of your own draft letters.
- No tie in on the contract.
- Legally privileged advice which non-solicitors are unable to give.
- Recognised in both Chambers and the Legal 500.
- FREE participation to all our seminars and training.
Don’t just take our word for it!
“As MD of a company with over 700 staff, I have frequent need of help and advice from Sherbornes under Arcturus scheme. They respond to all our queries promptly and his their honest, frank, and down-to-earth advice is always very much appreciated. We’ve been using these lawyers for well over ten years and their expertise in all matters of employment law has enabled us to part company with staff when necessary without once ending up in an employment tribunal. I would thoroughly recommend their services to any employer – large or small.Steve Evans
To find out more about ARCTURUS please call us on
01242 250039 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org