of every organisation.
Employment law is truly dynamic and ever evolving.
At Sherbornes we recognise the tightrope that business owners, directors and HR professionals have to walk and we know it is essential to understand your culture and commercial objectives.
We have unrivalled expertise and experience and a robust commitment to make employment law work for you. We won’t sit on the fence and we will tell you how to resolve your employment law difficulties and achieve your goals.
Many of our Employer clients find that our ARCTURUS service offers them the most efficient and cost effective relationship with Sherbornes Solicitors.
Just click on the link for more information on ARCTURUS
Advice for Employers
- ARCTURUS The retainer scheme where you pay a set fee for your own, on call employment lawyer
- Advice and guidance
- Drafting and rolling out contracts, policies and procedures
- Training and seminars
- Regular updates
- Workplace mediation and arbitration
Areas Of Expertise
- Contracts and policies
- Bonus disputes
- Discrimination on any ground
- Maternity and Paternity issues
- Part time status
- Grievance and disciplinaries
- Professional investigations
- Difficult dismissals
- Redundancy, restructuring and change management
- Compromise agreements
- Internal disputes
- Director dismissals
- Business transfers
- Trade union issues
- Restrictive Covenants and business contact protection
Advice for Employees
- Directors Service Agreements and Severance
- Post termination restrictions
- Tribunal representation
- Unpaid wages
- Unfair dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Holiday entitlements
- Settlement Agreements
Having worked with Sherbornes over a 24 month period, I have found them to be honest and is direct and unambiguous. This is critical for us. We need expert, dispassionate advice. They make notes and ensures that solicitor dealing with the case is fully engaged. They never make me, as Managing Director, feel foolish, even when some of my questions are quite ridiculous. I can trust them and that makes all the difference. They smile. Seems such a small thing but makes trading with them both relaxing and enjoyable. In a world where we buy our services from people we like, it makes sense.